What is Euromed?
Euro-Mediterranean voluntary service
- What is the added value of EVS in Euromed?
- What is Euromed EVS for you?
- Why cooperate with Meda countries?
- What gain experiencing in EVS ?
- Why would you like to become a volunteer? :
- EVS in Majorca, Tunisia
- EVS Odyssey in EuroMed :
Odyssey EVS dans Euromed: Hydra 15.11.06-19.11.06
- 5 months working with a Local Development Association :
Story: Carlos Navarro lived in Chefchaouen 5 months working with a Local Development Association. He came from a Andalusia Association named CICBATA
- Volunteering in Ashdod European Youth Programme. :
An Euromed realisation 2005
Youth Training and networking
- Salto Youth Euromed “First Steps” 2002 the official tool box movie. :
This film deals with the 2002 “Campaign” of SALTO YOUTH – FR Euromed “First steps” trainings. It is based on the organisation of the four “First Steps” training courses in 2002. It shows their structure and some of the methods used. It can give you ideas and prepare you to build a training course yourself along with the guidebook. For detailed information about each method used consult the guidebook. Guide and film together are your EUROMED TOOL BOX. The EROMED FIRST STEPS were four training courses in:
Turkey (Ankara) with 30participants from Cyprus, Malta, Israel, Turkey
Jordan (Amman) with 34 participants from Syria, Egypt, Palestine and Jordan.
Portugal (Lisbon) with 29 participants- 12 EU countries and all 12 med-countries were represented
Tunisia (Tunis) with 23 participants from Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon and Tunisia.
The total number of participants: 118
The total number of trainers involved: 17
Don’t forget: the film itself is not perfect and the toolbox is not meant to replace your own good work and methods. Use it wisely to construct meaningful Euromed cooperation projects. The Chapters of this film:
- A. Setting the Frame of the Courses
- B. The Euromed Framework
- C. The intercultural dimension
- D. Technicalities: Euromed YOUTH ACTIONS
- E. Project Management I: the skills
- F. Project Management II: Practice
- G. Other possible workshops
- H. Evaluation methods
- Intercurtural Evening in Venice :
Education and Civilisation
May 24th - June 1st 2006
- Intercultural Learning example