On the 8th April 2015, the first call for proposals for new projects within Euromed Youth IV Program for Palestinian youth organizations seeking to host an activity promoting the mobility of young people and the understanding between peoples have been launched.
The overall indicative amount available under this Call is € 168.000 to be distributed among three different actions proposed:
The global objective of the Call for Proposals is to support and strengthen the participation and contribution of youth organizations and youth from the Euro-Mediterranean region towards the development of civil society and democracy.
The deadline for application is 9 June 2015 at 14:00.
Other calls will be launched in 2015 in order to support youth projects taking into account the following South Mediterranean Regional priorities:
- Fight against racism and xenophobia
- Heritage and environment
- Women in Euromed
- Human rights
- Participation and active citizenship
and these national priority areas as well:
- Enhancing participation of young people in the (issue) development process
- Promoting cultural openness and Palestinian identity
- Sustaining cross-border intercultural cooperation
- Supporting youth community based organisations, including capacity building
For more information: http://www.palestine.euromedyouth.net/