The Israeli Euromed Youth Unit has launched the first call for proposals for new projects within the EU-funded Euromed Youth IV Programme for Israeli youth organizations seeking to host an activity promoting the mobility of young people and understanding between peoples.
The overall indicative amount available under this Call is €400,000 to be distributed among three different actions proposed:
The global objective of the Call is to support and strengthen the participation and contribution of youth organizations and youth from the Euro-Mediterranean region towards the development of civil society and democracy.
The deadline for application is 30 July 2015.
A second call of a total amount of 300,000€ will be launched in 2015 with a deadline on November the 1st, 2015 in order to support youth projects taking into account the following South Mediterranean Regional priorities:
- Fight against racism and xenophobia
- Heritage and environment
- Women in Euromed
- Human rights
- Participation and active citizenship
and these national priority areas as well:
- Inclusion of youth with special needs
- Cultural inclusion of diverse population: minorities and immigrants, - Culturally diverse but equal citizens
- Raising awareness on the dangers of using drugs and consuming alcohol and combating violence among youth in Israel
For guidelines and application forms: http://www.israel.euromedyouth.net/